I finished my first Ottobre project, it's the Babushka coverall pattern (no. 10) from 4/2011.
The outer fabric is baby cord on which I painted stars, the inner fabric is a cotton flannel, I used the required 40g/m2 batting and the bias was handmade from a cotton fabric. I used sew in snap instead of regular snaps, I did not like the look of the white snaps I had bought besides the stars on the fabric. I have to say that Ottobre patterns are really well made, there is a great attention to details, I like the look of the topstitching and the hanging loop is really a nice touch.
I look forward to making more items from Ottobre magazines.