Tuesday 22 November 2011

Santa came early this year

I just received my Fabric.com order, I love receiving packages in the mail, it always feels like Christmas morning! I had ordered a few printed knit fabric, since they are impossible to find locally or at least I never found the source of nice printed cotton knits.

From the teal heart fabric I will make a top for myself, most likely Jalie 2806. If you have never used a Jalie pattern, they are a great line of pattern, every pattern includes a wide range of sizes in one enveloppe (usually from a kid's 2 to an Adult 22) and they offer a wide variety of specialized patterns such as swiming suits, coats and underwear.
From the yellow heart fabric and yellow rib knit I will make a shirt from my daughter, I was thinking about pattern no 3 from Ottobre 6/2011, which is a nice cowl neck sweater.
The rest of the fabric does not have a project yet, but it will most likely become clothes for my daughter also.

No comments:

Post a Comment